Are you wanting to get a brighter smile this summer? Have you been looking into the Cost of Teeth Whitening? Do you feel self-conscious about stains on your teeth? Well, don’t worry because you’re not the only one. A lot of the population doesn’t like showing their teeth for various reasons. But summer is time for smiling in the sun, but you may not feel confident smiling if you have stained teeth. To prepare your teeth for summer, here are some things you can do to get a white smile in time for pictures in the sun.
- Cut back on the causes of staining
Before you try any stain removing methods, you need to cut down on the things that stain your teeth. If you don’t address the original issue, your teeth whitening may not work and if it does, it won’t last as long as it could.
Things to eradicate or limit include:
- Tea and Coffee (Including green tea)
- Fizzy Drinks
- Red Wine
- Dark Coloured Fruit Juices (Cranberry, Grape, etc.)
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Increase intake of foods & drinks that clean your teeth
A way to naturally cleanse your teeth is to follow some simple steps alongside cutting out the causes of the staining. These include:
- Rinsing your mouth out with water after eating and drinking. Especially after eating or drinking staining foods and drinks.
- Eat lots of crunchy veg that boost saliva and cleanse your teeth. These include green leaves, apples, and other crunchy fruits and vegetables.
- Get your teeth whitened
Once you have prepared your teeth the best you can for the whitening process, get In touch with a dentist in your area and book yourself in for the teeth whitening service.
You often get the choice of having your teeth whitened in house or your can buy a kit from them that you can do at home. This is the safest way to whiten your teeth because it is done by professionals and with specialised treatments that won’t damage your teeth.